six-sixty productions is a digital media production company developing and producing factual and artistic content for a wide variety of audiences and broadcast platforms.
Facilitating all stages of production, the end result is always engaging, unique, creative, memorable and entertaining. We assemble the perfect crew for your individual project. This includes DOP’s, camera operators, sound, auto cue, hair and makeup, actors, voiceover artists, editors, animators, drones…whatever is required for your project.
Brett Stephens is an experienced Writer, Director, Cinematographer and Editor.
Broadcast credits include filming and post production on:
- dirtgirlworld 10 part series ‘Compost Rocks’ with Writer/Director/Producer Cate McQuillen and mememe productions,
- Jon Bell documentary for NITV/SBS Surviving Series,
- Screen Australia funded webisodes for Screenworks ‘Books to Screen’ featuring Tony Ayres, Benjamin Law and Julie Eckersley, ‘The Business of Producing’ featuring Helen Pankhurst and Trish Lake , ‘Directors Intensive’ featuring Glendyn Ivin and Jennifer Peedom and ‘Meet the Decision Makers’ featuring Penny Win, Jude Troy, Anita Sheehan, Sophia Zachariou and Roger Monk.
- 4 times finalist Brisbane International Fast Film Competition,
- ABC ‘One Small Room’ Series – Director ‘Carrot Day’,
- Foxtel Arena Channel Short Film – Director ‘Piss Off’,
- The Project ‘Brain Violence’ cinematographer,
- Australia’s Got Talent cinematographer,
- Feature Writer for JMAG, TOM Magazine, Time Off Magazine,
- ‘Endless Blue’ Feature ﬁlm script developed with Chris Brown and Chris Fitchett Pictures in Paradise and the Paciﬁc Film and Television Corporation,
- Novel ‘Skinnyboy’.